Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Game Rrview / How to get the hats: ROBLOX Thanksgiving Turkey Hunt 2013

The link: http://www.roblox.com/ROBLOX-Thanksgiving-Turkey-Hunt-2013-place?id=136190494 For this I am just going to tell you the gameplay and my opinion about it and how to het the hats.



The game features a system of where you collect turkeys. The regular ones are worth 1 point, the ones with green sparkles and top hats are worth 2 points and worth a minor speed bonus, and the golden ones give you 3 points and a small (Better than minor) speed bonus. There is also power-ups that is a purple ball with sparkles. I recommend this game if you like hats

How do I get the Apple Pie? I think you get it for baking 314 pies. I haven't gotten this one yet but I have got the other two.

How do I get the Golden Pilgrim Hat? You get it form going on top of the roof and going down the fireplace. You will see a red button, go on it.

How do I get the Turkey Beanie Hat? You have to get the most points in one round.


2 comments: