Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Game Review: Mineblox Armor Up, Build A House, & Go Explore!

Some background information about this game is that it is made by fastawesomeperson. This place was created on May 11, 2011. It has been visited 6,319,745 times and favorite 134,821. It has 6,070 thumbs ups and 3,842. In other words, 2/3 people who rated it would like it. Judging on the thumbnail below, this must be based off of Minecraft. Let us see if that is true.


When I entered the game, it was obvious the thumbnail was fake. I kept getting spawn killed by two people as well. The bad thing about the name of the game is that is isn't eve make sense. What are you supposed to explore? The small map that they have that is obviously copied? Build a house is correct though I will admit. You can build a house with the stamper tool that was given to you. Armor up? I don't even see in the shop that you can do that. Here is a picture of it:

As you can see this is a misleading and copied game and I cannot recommend you to play it. Try avoiding this game as much as possible. I wonder how this even got popular in the first place.

2 comments: