Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Game Review: Destroy the Wall (Roughly 5 Years)

Before we begin, let me just say that I hope there is no more Roblox drama for a while. Now lets begin.

Some background information about the game. This was created by AgentBloxxer. It was created on March 30,2008. It has 1,217 thumbs up, and 323 thumbs down. It has 4,690,943 place visits and 134,222 favorites. The thumbnail looks like this.


For it's time, it was a good game. Ro be honest it is a game I could play for hours before getting bored and a game that I would come back too. The only problem with the game is with all the hackers.

A pro-tip when playing always go bomb the sides. They are the weak parts of the wall, the middle is possible but a lot harder to break down. I suggest you play this game if you like to destroying things, that is why I play.

1 comment: