Friday, November 15, 2013

Game Review: Ride a Nyan Cat Down a Rainbow! (Fixing soon)

Now onto he background information. This game was created by Crazyguy66the2nd. This place has 1,014,648 and favorite 21,135. It also has 405 thumbs up and 189 thumbs down. The thumbnail is down below. Here is the link: http://www.roblox.com/Ride-a-Nyan-Cat-Down-a-Rainbow-Fixing-soon-place?id=51195890

Now onto the gameplay. This place is very colorful and you win by riding a nyan cat down the ramp. Though it looks and sounds easy, but it took me like 45 minutes to win. After I won, I helped a few people out. The only free models in this game is the givers. Glad to see it isn't the whole game like some others. I personally believe this was fun because it was fun because I was playing with friends and it was a challenge.

It was a bit buggy with the nyan cats, but it was fun. Also, I took a picture with Crazykid246, Tigahhcub, EggNug2002, and RobloxTimelapser(me). Overall, I would recommend this game.


1 comment: