Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Game Review: Robloxity

Some background information about this game. The creator is 1dev3. Visited 7,395,464 times. It has been favorited 109,233 times. It has 14,027 thumbs up, and 1,142 thumbs down. Here is the link to the game: http://www.roblox.com/Robloxity-place?id=12468179. The thumbnail is down below.

Lets begin shall we, with the gameplay. When you look at the thumbnail, you think that's not real. When you enter the game you are surprised that it is. I'll leave a picture below. So basically you look though the big city starting with some money and you get a job. You can also buy a car and a house. The only problem like in any other Role-play game is that it promotes Online Dating. I also like all the tools that are given to you in this game. There was more than I thought there was when I opened my inventory. Overall, I would recommend you play this game if you like Role-Plays.

1 comment: